Orders placed Monday-Friday before 1 PM GMT will begin processing that day, excluding holidays, and will ship within 2 business days pending availability. All orders placed after 1 PM GMT will begin processing the next business day, and ship within 48 hours.
Orders placed on Friday after 1 PM GMT will begin processing on the following Monday. AfrikBoutik.com will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock or if we determine that an order (or any part of an order) will not ship within the promised timeframe. We do not offer Saturday delivery.
You may be required to sign for your package upon delivery..
DELIVERY TIME DOES NOT INCLUDE SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS OR HOLIDAYS.
Shipping Methods and Rates
All shipping costs are charged according to weight of the pieces bought and the destination. As well as the type of shipping (standard or express). Clients can choose FedEx, DHL, or UPS and will be charged at their rates.
We aim to ship all orders as quickly as possible. Orders placed Monday-Friday before 1 PM GMT will begin processing that day, excluding holidays, and will ship within 2 business days pending merchandise availability. All orders placed after 1 PM GMT will begin processing the next business day, and ship within 48 hours. Orders placed on Friday after 1 PM GMT will begin processing on the following Monday. If we determine that an order (or any part of an order) will not ship within the promised timeframe, we will notify the customer via email.
SHIPPING TIME DOES NOT INCLUDE SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS OR HOLIDAYS.
International Shipping Disclosure
Risk of loss and title for merchandise shipped internationally will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from AfrikBoutik.com, you are the importer and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. You authorize us to designate a carrier to act as your agent with the relevant customs and tax authorities in the destination country, to clear your merchandise and advance (on your behalf) any duties and taxes owed by you.
Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international Customers and Customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as description, to our international carriers, and this information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.
If the order is a gift, the package is marked “Gift,” but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form. Customs authorities require us to state the value of the gift item directly on the package.
Refused Shipments - If you decide to refuse any shipments from AfrikBoutik.com, you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package to AfrikBoutik.com. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
If you have any shipping and handling questions please contact email@example.com.
Do you Ship to Where I live?
Shop 24-7 from anywhere in the world at AfrikBoutik.com!
We ship within Europe, Australia, Brazil, U.S.A, Canada, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Israel and the Caribbean.
Please allow 1-2 or even 3 weeks in certain parts of the world for your order to arrive for standard shipping. Express shipping (FedEx, DHL, UPS) will normally take 2-4 business days.
Customers can check on the status of their orders by login into their account.
• Items must be returned new, in their original condition. Merchandise returned with damage or signs of use will not be accepted.
• All merchandise is quality-inspected prior to shipment. If you find a product to be defective, please notify our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
• All merchandise discounted at 50% or more, or marked "Final Sale", is considered FINAL SALE. Items designated as FINAL SALE cannot be returned or exchanged.
• All returns are to be registered with our Returns Department at email@example.com. Please note that returns cannot be accepted without a Return Authorization Number. A Return Authorization Number must be requested within seven days of order delivery. Return Authorization requests made after seven days will be evaluated based on the discretion of the Returns Department, and may be declined.
• A Return Authorization Number is issued solely as a preliminary return management measure. Please note that a Return Authorization does not guarantee that a return will be accepted if the merchandise is found to be damaged, missing garment tags or otherwise not in original condition. If you are returning a product due to defect, please include this information when requesting a Return Authorizaton.
• Return shipping for all international orders is the responsibility of the customer, and we strongly suggest the purchase of insurance for the full value of any return merchandise, in addition to delivery confirmation or order tracking. We cannot accept responsibility for any return merchandise that is lost or damaged in transit.
• Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about our Return Policy.
Due to the select nature of our merchandise, AfrikBoutik.com regrets that we cannot guarantee availability of merchandise for exchanges. Please contact at email@example.com for exchange assistance.
How Do I make a Return?
To make a return, please follow these three easy steps:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Authorization Number within 7 days of receiving your order. Please allow our Returns Department 24 business hours to process your request.
2. Take your package to any authorized UPS, FEDEX drop-off location, or send via Registered AirMail.
3. You will receive email notification once your return has been received and processed.
When Will My Credit Card be Refunded?
All correctly returned products will be credited as either a store credit or a refund to the original purchaser’s credit card excluding all applicable shipping costs. Once your package has been received at AfrikBoutik.com, your refund will be processed in the original form of payment within five business days.
You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the refund request from AfrikBoutik.com via PayPal or MoneyBookers.